Works involved construction of a 70 square-metre extension to a medical practice that has been in existence on its present site since the 1940's. The Mile End Building was acquired by The Castle Partnership in 1976 and is one of the Norwich practice's three surgeries.
John Youngs began works on a new extension of this busy Norfolk GP's surgery in June 2009. Works involved the construction of a new dispensary and waiting area at the Blofield surgery, enhancing the services offered to patients, while offices and a meeting room have ensured the growing practice runs smoothly.
John Youngs commenced work on a new CT Scanner Room for The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in September 2009 and works were completed by the end of November. The creation of this room enabled the hospital to acquire a third CT scanner so more patients can be treated each day.